Saturday, March 20, 2010

Modern Art Prints

I love these minimal and unexpected animal art prints from Sharon Montrose. I've been eyeing them for a while now, but I can't decide which room of the house they should hang in... The bathroom, living room, entry way?? I think they would look fabulous anywhere, but the serene and calm feelings these prints evoke would make them ideal for a nursery or child's room.

My favourite is the little fawn print, but the rest are all so lovely too.

Baby Deer, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print

Two Geese No. 2, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print

Owl, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print


Owl, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print


1 comment:

Grosgrain said...

You had emailed me about a possible giveaway. I tried to email you in return but me message keeps getting returned. I thought I'd try to contact you this way.

But yes, I'd love to do a giveaway with you. And I'd love to do the multiple patterns to multiple winners idea. I can post your giveaway sometime next week. Does that sound okay? If there's anything you'd like me to include in the post just let me know.