Monday, March 29, 2010

Wooden Toys

There's something about wooden toys. Besides the fact that they are recyclable and natural, they just look sweet too.

Wooden toys never go out of style and are often kept to hand down the generations. Little Sapling Toys on Etsy got my attention so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you. They also plant a tree for every toy purchased! {how cool is that?}

organic DRIVING TOY - two cars and two nesting bridge/tunnels wooden developmental set

Little Bird TEETHING TOY - natural wooden teether for infants and toddlers

organic RATTLE brown polka dot Maple and Walnut wooden baby - infant

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Wooden toys from Timeless Toys in Cape Town
Advertise online free


Sophie Grace said...

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. Want to login to Router Admin Control Panel but you've forgotten the password? dont worried, go to site 192.168.254.254 to see more