Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fabric Ideas: Sweet Little Dress Pattern

Sweet Little Dress for Babies Pattern PDF, Leila and Ben

Here's a few fabric ideas for the sweet little dress pattern:

The sleeves with this fabric:

Carolyn Gavin Wild Thyme - Flowers, Green - $8.95 per yard

And the main body:

Moda Wonderland - Tweedle Dum, Tomato - $9.49 per yard

Or this combination:

Sleeves:

Anna Maria Horner Good Folks - Buttoned Up, Plum - $9.50 per yard

Main body:

Anna Maria Horner Good Folks - Fortune, Chocolate - $9.50 per yard

And this would be cute for the whole dress:

Alexander Henry - Willow Grove, Chartreuse - $8.95 per yard

4 comments:

evie said...

just found your blog and shop and i love them both! i love it so much that i highlighted it on my blog, http://dearlondonblog.blogspot.com/. i posted several links back to your blog and shop. just wanted to let you know! hope you don't mind!
thanks! evie

Anonymous said...

Love the last fabric - so sweet! Your patterns are so fun and easy to follow. Thanks so much! I posted a few pics on my blog of some of my recent sweet little baby dress projects. Thanks again!

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

love the happy neighborhood fabric!!! and the dress - I wish I had more sleep when my girls were little, i would've made tons of these if I wasn't sleeping! - kg

TRAKABARRAKA said...

i love the last one!!!! it´s mervellousssss!!!!! kisses!!